Friday 8 June 2012

Hello World!

Indeed.

Welcome to Wittgenstein's Automatic Pencil.  The one in the photo is mine, not Wittgenstein's.  I doubt he had an automatic pencil.

I'm a writer.  I've been a writer for many years, have taught creative writing classes for some of those years, and experienced minor success at being published.  Over time you'll find extracts, maybe a few complete short stories, photos, and links to events and publications.

Writing includes reading.  I'll post about books and other writers too.

I'll also blog sporadically about other items of interest.  These include technology and music, and in particular the technology of music.  Those who know me may have seen my collection of vintage synthesizers.  I'll not be blogging about that here with any depth or regularity, but I may link to relevant items.

The technology of writing, however, I will blog about, possibly at length.

This will not include automatic pencils.


In short: Wittgenstein's Automatic Pencil is a blog about writing, stuff and things.  Stick around.  There are no prizes, but you might enjoy some of it.



You can follow me on Tw*tter too if you like, @njramsden.


n.

No comments:

Post a Comment